Being a psychologist is more than just a job for me. It's a job that involves a lot of responsibility, which makes me feel deep gratitude for each experience. The therapeutic relationships I develop with the people I work with are unique. I always try to remain authentic, both with myself and with them. It gives me joy, meaning and motivation when people choose to accept my challenges on their journey to change. I can only be present, and with them. I give them the opportunity to develop in a safe environment and giving them the guidance they need to drive their actions towards their values.
Lizica Groza is a clinical psychologist and cognitive-behavioral psychotherapist accredited by the Romanian College of Psychologists.
Psychotherapist Lizica Groza - Training:
- Clinical assessment and psycho-diagnosis
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - under the umbrella of the Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapy Association of Romania.
Psychotherapist Lizica Groza - Education:
- 2019 - present: doctoral studies - within the Doctoral School of Psychodiagnostics and Scientifically Validated Psychological Interventions, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
- 2017 - 2019: Master Studies - Master in Clinical Psychology, Psychological Counselling and Psychotherapy, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
- 2015 - 2017: Bachelor studies, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
Psychotherapist Lizica Groza - Case studies:
- Anxiety disorders (social/general anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia, specific phobias)
- Depressive disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Communication problems or difficulty connecting with others
- Problems associated with stress - Burnout
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Externalizing Disorders (Oppositionism)
- Self-awareness and social skills development
I have chosen to have as complex a case as possible. Thus I studied the particularities of mental disorders with all their valences. So now I can work both with copiesas well as with teenagers or adults. At each of these stages the disorders have a different effect, but easy to identify and treat if you know the specifics.
Information and photo taken on 12 February 2023 from: https://clinica-hope.ro/echipa/lizica-groza/